Colton Haynes singing “You Raise Me Up” by Josh Groban.
Mixed/Mastered by Travis Graham
big sean probably sitting there like
I do have Paul Wesley as a brother in real life. I love that bastard. I would give my shirt off of my back for Paul. I love him.
Joseph Morgan Marries Persia White in Jamaica [x]
I love how everyone should probably be doing the same step but they’re all doing it differently for the most part. Let’s observe:
- Heather and Harry: arguably the best dancers on the tour (who can use their legs) and they are probably doing the correct choreography
- Naya: also has the choreography down
- Jenna: also a great dancer, also has it down.
- Amber: not into it quite as much
- Mark: about the same as Amber
- Cory: Can’t dance…I honestly don’t know what he’s doing haha
- Kevin: doing what he can in a wheelchair…putting enough feeling into just his upper body.
- Diana, Chord, and Chris: doing more of a shuffle than a side to side step.
- Ashley: kinda just taking tiny little steps in the back
- Darren: trying to get into the right choreography but is somehow not able to do a simple side to side motion and instead takes a giant step back.
- Then there’s Lea: just kinda flailing around in the back…
YOU NEED TO STOP
I AM PISSING
I’m pretty sure Lea learns the choreography and then when it’s time to perform she’s like:
OMG CORY THO
Divergent Scrapbook [x]